Thursday, July 7, 2011
finances...
So my brother has a plan with his finances...it made me think about how my family and I seriously live check to check. Things are fine right now, but definitely not forever. We are in the process of making changes but those won't come in the near future. I must say...I will be happy when I am not making payments on car and student loans someday. Ok...must get back to scheduling my toddlers days with activities! Onward!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
you'll be able to make it. Just keep your dream in your sights. I still cannot believe i made this transition myself. i can proudly say even if my checks stopped tomorrow, I can still last a year or two with frugal living. Wait... they have been stopping but I just haven't noticed! I guess it's because with me, checks come and go sporadically so my new setup is actually good for my situation. Peace and blessings!@
ReplyDelete